- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Thrilling & comprehensive game viewing at Maasai Mara & Lake Nakuru National Park
- Watch predators stalk thousands of migrating animals at Maasai Mara
- Get a chance to see the Big Five of Africa
Come share the spirit of adventure by joining others for a holiday in Kenya. You can join as a single traveler, a couple or a group. You will meet other travelers from all over the world. You will get a chance to network and share ideas, experiences and learn from each other.
Please refer to the itinerary section for day-by-day details.
Day 1: Nairobi-Masai Mara
Day 2: Masai mara full day
Day 3: Masai Mara-Nakuru
Day 4: Nakuru-Nairobi
- Transport in a spacious Safari Van with an open roof for convenient game viewing
- Hotel pick-up
- Comprehensive game drives at the game reserves.
- All accommodation during the safari
- All Meals during the trip
- Park entrance fees
- Drinking water
- Services of local proffessional guide/driver
- Balloon Ride
- masai village visit
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages(optional)
- Personal items
- Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.