- Thrilling & comprehensive game viewing at Maasai Mara & Lake Nakuru National Park
- Watch predators stalk thousands of migrating animals at Maasai Mara
- Get a chance to see the Big Five of Africa
Come share the spirit of adventure by joining others for a holiday in Kenya. You can join as a single traveler, a couple or a group. You will meet other travelers from all over the world. You will get a chance to network and share ideas, experiences and learn from each other.
Please refer to the itinerary section for day-by-day details.
Pick up from your hotel/airport 0800hrs and be transferred to the office where you will be introduced to other group members and a short debfrief of the safari.
Depart for the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, stop over at the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley. Another stop at Narok town for lunch. Arrive at Maasai Mara at the afternoon, check-in at your camp and then proceed for an evening game drive.
Dinner and overnight at the camp – permanent tents with private bathroom and hot shower.
Depart the camp early morning after breakfast for a full day of game viewing in this vast 700 square miles of rolling savannah. The Mara is renowned for its great herds of plains game such as elephant, cheetah, leopard, and lion. Enjoy your picnic lunch at the Mara river (Hippo pool).
Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Visit the local Maasai village in the evening for a Maasai cultural tour. Learn about the Maasai community and interact with the local Maasai people.
Early morning game drive, this gives you a chance to see the beautiful sunset at plains of Maasai mara. Return to the camp for a full breakfast then check out and proceed to Lake Nakuru.
Stop over at Narok for lunch. Arrive at Nakuru at the evening. Dinner and overnight at a hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for an early morning game drive at Lake Nakuru National Park, famous for large flocks of flamingoes, white pelican, Ibis, Egret, Marabou stork.
Other animals like the rare black rhino and Rathschild giraffe can be seen as well. Enjoy the scenic view of the park from the baboon cliff which is a great vantage point.
After lunch leave for Nairobi, drop off at a hotel of your choice/Airport.
- Transport in a spacious Safari Van with an open roof for convenient game viewing
- Hotel pick-up
- Comprehensive game drives at the game reserves.
- All accommodation during the safari
- All Meals during the trip
- Park entrance fees
- Drinking water
- Services of local proffessional guide/driver
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages(optional)
- Personal items
- Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari