- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 11+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Medium
- Maximum altitude 4985 meters
- Scenic walk up to the summit of Mt. Kenya
- Beautiful peaks and stunning scenery
The Sirimon route is a moderate-strenuous climb but not a technical one and mountain-climbing experience isn't necessary. However, there’s no avoiding the steep ascents and high altitudes that make physical fitness a prerequisite.
You can discover a great deal about yourself through this adventure, but only if the experience is of extremely high quality and professionally organized, which is a part of our specialty.
See the itinerary for day-by-day details.
Day 1: Day 1: Nairobi to Old Moses 3300m
Day 2: Day 2: Old Moses to Shipton's Camp 4200m
Day 3: Day 3: Point Lenana 4985m- Old Moses Huts
Day 4: Day 4: Old Moses to Nairobi
- Private transport from Nairobi the the Park Gate
- Park fees
- Porters, Guides and Cooks
- Accommodation while on the mountain
- Transport to Nairobi after the climb
- All meals while on the mountain
- AMREF evacuation Insuarance
- Tips to porters and Guides
- Kits of personal Nature - Sleeping Bags and Clothes
- Accommodation after and before the trek
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis program is available all the year round as a private or Group and Can be 5days or 6 days or with an extra one day. Accommodation on the mountain is in two man double skin tents Mountain Hardware. You will require a sleeping bag and mat. Accommodation in Mt. Banda’s is in Cabins and also in Austrian Hut where applicable. Warm water for washing is provided at all campsites, a cook will prepare all meals, and these always include fresh vegetables and fruits.