- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Good chances of seeing all Big 5 Mammals in Masai Mara
- Experience the world famous pink lake full of flamingos at Nakuru National Park
- Great safari for wildlife photo enthusiasts where animals come close to the safari vehicle
Photographic opportunities are endless. Many species of wildlife are comfortable with the game viewing vehicles and come up close for the perfect picture.
A visit to a hospitable Masai village gives your Masai Mara safari a cultural edge. The Masai live a traditional way of life in a "Manyatta", living in simple mud covered straw huts. With over 500 species of bird life and open scenery, the Masai Mara should definitely form part of your Kenyan safari.
We will also visit Lake Nakuru, which is a very shallow and strongly alkaline lake 39 square miles in size. It is set in a picturesque landscape of surrounding woodlands and grasslands next to the town of Nakuru. The landscape includes areas of marsh and grasslands alternating with rocky cliffs and outcrops, stretches of acacia woodland and rocky hillsides covered with forest on the eastern perimeter.
The tour was extremely well organized, the transfers between the two countries was smooth without a glitch. The price was exceptional and 1/3 of the price of a similar tour with Globus Tours!!!!! The owners of the company, Grace and Patrick - Gracepatt !! met us at our hotel. They are extraordinary nice, decent and very reliable. We felt very fortunate to connect with Grace and Patrick on such a personal level in addition to them providing us with exceptional service at a great price !!! We HIGHLY recommend the company to any traveler that is interested to travel to Kenya or needs any transportation in Kenya,Tanzania or needs to connect between those two countries.”
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Day 2: Masai Mara Full Day
Day 3: Masai Mara to Lake Nakuru
Day 4: Lake Nakuru to Nairobi
- All park entrance fees and taxes
- Extensive game drives
- Professional English speaking safari guide/driver
- Guaranteed departures for passengers booking this safari
- All meals included while on safari
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park
- 1 Litre bottled water per day
- Pick up & drop off in Nairobi
- First & last night Nairobi hotel accommodation
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Other expenses not mentioned
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.