- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Masai Mara is famed for its closely knit populations of wild game and predators
- Lake Nakuru is reknown for Flamingoes and the endangered white rhino
The sensation of the great Wildebeest migration between July and October is unparalleled which makes it the 8th wonder of the World. Centuries of close association with wildlife has resulted in an almost symbiotic relationship where wildlife and Maasai people live in peace with one another here.
Lake Nakuru National Park is dominated by a gentle undulating terrain with open bush and woodlands, typical of the dry Rift Valley vegetation. Twenty seven percent (27%) of the park is composed of the Lake Nakuru waters. Lake Nakuru was declared a Rhino sanctuary in 1983. The rhino stocking program which ensued received White Rhinos from South Africa. Currently, the sanctuary has approximately 45 Black and 31 White Rhinoceros with multi-million flamingo birds.
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara Game Reserve
Day 2: Masai Mara Game Reserve
Day 3: Masai Mara Game Reserve - Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park - Nairobi
- Professional English Speaking Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park
- Finest accommodations in Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- All meals included while on safari
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- Extensive Game drives
- Personal expenses
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 450 US Dollars), Nature walks etc
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports. Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner. Cost of obtaining passport and visas.
- Accommodations in Nairobi.
- A visit to a Maasai Village.
- International Airfare.
- Save +US$ 20 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.