- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Game Drives in Maasai Mara National Park
- Visit to Maasai Village to learn about the authentic African tribes culture
- Good chance of spotting the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino)
We pick you up from your hotel in Nairobi and drop you off at the same place in Nairobi after the safari. You will enjoy two full days of fantastic game viewing drives in Maasai Mara National Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park. During the safari we will also stop over at Rift Valley Viewpoint for breathtaking photographs of the Great Rift Valley.
Maasai Mara National Reserve derives its name from the indigenous people of Kenya - the Maasai tribe - and the Mara River that cuts through the park. The Mara is also home to the richest concentration of wildlife, including the "Big Five" (elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos, and buffalo), zebras, antelope, gnus, oribis, hyenas, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles, hartebeests, hippos, crocodiles and others. The park has the largest concentration of African lions, including the black-maned lion.
Lake Nakuru National Park lies in Central Kenya, surrounded mainly by wooded and bushy grassland. The park supports a wide ecological diversity with Flamingos (Greater and Lesser) and other water birds being the major attractions of the area. The ecosystem provides for about 56 different species of mammals including the white rhino and buffaloes and a variety of terrestrial birds numbering nearly 450 species.
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara
Day 2: Maasai Mara
Day 3: Maasai Mara to Lake Nakuru
Day 4: Lake Nakuru to Nairobi
- All taxes/VAT
- Ground transportation in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
- Full board accommodation, meal plan as mentioned in itinerary
- All park entrance fees, including government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as per the itinerary
- 5 litres of bottled water each for the Safari
- Start and end of Safari in Nairobi
- Airport transfers between the airport and your hotel in Nairobi
- International flights from home and back
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Money for tips
- Soft drinks or alcoholic beverages
- Other personal items
- Visit to the Maasai village
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.