- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kenya budget safari for a great adventure in Great maasai Mara & the Lakes
- The trip focus on the big five, wildcats, the great migration, wildlife adventure & birds
- The trip start at Nairobi with a pick up and end at Nairobi at around 1500hrs on last day.
- The accommodation can be upgraded, the trip can be customized to Private one.
This is a joining group adventure and even one person can book it as a solo traveler.
We will explore the famous Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru in this safari trip. These places are located in the Great Rift Valley Province. Maasai Mara game reserve is unique because of the annual Great Migration that takes place from July to October.
During this trip you will see almost all the Big Five: Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Buffalo, and Rhinoceros. You will also explore the Great Rift Valley and Lake Nakuru, where you can easily see flamingos and black and white rhinos.
Please see the itinerary section for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: DAY 1: Nairobi - Maasai Mara
Day 2: DAY 2: Game tracking all day
Day 3: DAY 3: Early game drive - Lake Nakuru
Day 4: DAY 4: Lake Nakuru – Nairobi
- Park entrance fees
- Accommodation on a self contained tent/budget hotel
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transportation during the trip
- A professional driver/guide
- Safari vehicle for game drives
- All activities as mentioned in the tour description
- 1 litre of water each day while on safari
- Government taxes
- Complimentary pick up upon arrival
- International flights from home and back
- Tips & porterage
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation in Nairobi
- Visit to Maasai Mara village
- Optional activity if any
- Save +US$ 17 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.