- Game viewing including the Big 5
- Witness flamingo (greater and lesser) and other water birds
- 56 different species of mammals can be seen including white rhinos, waterbuck etc.
Visitors can view exceptional populations of lions, leopards, cheetahs and other mammals. An annual migration of zebra and wildebeest occur from July to October, known as the Great Migration.
Lake Nakuru National Park in the central Kenya is one of the Rift valley soda lakes at an elevation of 1754 meters above sea level. The park is famous for the Big 5 and a hundreds of species of birds. It is a bird-watching paradise for nature lovers.
You will be picked up from your hotel where you will start your safari to Maasai Mara at 7:30am, travel south ward to the viewpoint of the great rift valley, admire the area from a distance then continue to the Little Italian church which is just a few meters ahead. After a brief introduction of the place we proceed to Narok, a small Maasai town well known for the most beautiful curios.
We then proceed to Maasai Mara for lunch at the camp followed by afternoon game viewing to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park .
Return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Maasai Mara
A full day spent game viewing across the rich, tree-studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya.
All meals are provided and we spend overnight in the camp.
Day 3: Maasai Mara/Lake Nakuru
Pre breakfast game drive, return to campsite for late breakfast and leave your campsite and proceed to Lake Nakuru arriving in the late afternoon.
Dinner and overnight in Nakuru Hotel.
Day 4: Nakuru/Nairobi
After early morning breakfast proceed for a game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park known for its millions of flamingos and other water birds.
Leave Nakuru after lunch for Nairobi arriving mid or late afternoon.
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belts.
- All game park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation offered in spacious and luxurious tents, all en suite bathrooms with hot/cold shower, flush toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables
- Airport pick up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- 3 litres Mineral Water
- Personal spending money
- Drinks/beers/sodas etc
- Laundry Services