- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the world famous bird sanctuary of Lake Nakuru
- Spot wildlife on morning and evening game drives in the Maasai Mara
- See hordes of flamingoes at the "pink lake"
Lake Nakuru, a soda lake on the floor of the rift valley, hosts over 400 species of birds. The sight of millions of flamingos resting here is quite spectacular, and from a distance, the lake appears ringed in pink. The Lake has also earned a reputation as an important haven for endangered species – particularly the Rothschild Giraffe and black and white rhino. Lions, waterbuck, buffalo and baboons also dwell here.
Maasai Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded! You will easily spot lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, antelope and elephant.
One of the most spectacular events of the natural world takes place in the Mara – the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pastures. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna – lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures.
When we arrived in Spot Kenya Safari Nairobi Office everything went wrong. What we planed to do couldn't be done anymore. We had to accept a different and less interesting trip. We were very disapointed. The trip we did was less expensive (100USD less) but Spot Kenya Safari never gave us back our money (although they said they did).
So i only have one advice : don't use this dishonest company for your trip in Kenya.
PS : i have any evidence about that sad story.”
Day 1: Nairobi - Nakuru National Park
Day 2: Nakuru - Maasai Mara
Day 3: Maasai Mara
Day 4: Maasai Mara - Nairobi
- Transportation in custom 8-seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary
- All meals while on safari
- International flights
- Personal items
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi after the safari
- Save +US$ 35 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.