- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Lake Naivasha boat safari
- Crescent Island bush walk
- Masai Mara game drives
Journey to the Great Rift Valley to visit Lake Naivasha, where you will enjoy a boat safari and spot many species of bird and hippo in the shallow waters of the lake. Stop off at Crescent Island for a guided bush walk where you will be able to see several species of plains mammals including giraffe and zebra. Then, head to the classic savannahs of the Maasai Mara where you will venture out on game drives to track down the Big Five!
Accommodation on this tour includes a mid-range game viewing lodge and authentic-style safari camp.
Day 1: Boat safari at Lake Naivasha
Day 2: Head to the savannah plains of the Maasai Mara
Day 3: Track down the Big Five
Day 4: Game drive and return to Nairobi
- Full board accommodation
- Transport in a private, safari tour vehicle with lifting roof for game viewing
- Game drives
- All activities and excursions
- Park fees
- Driver / guide
- International flights
- Tourist visa
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSeasons can vary between areas; supplements apply for Easter & Christmas. Children under 18 will qualify for various discounts; discounts apply for groups of three and more; single supplements for accommodation may apply. There are no additional charges for Visa or MasterCard payments.