- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- Witness vast herds of wildebeest and zebra
- Visit Lake Nakuru and see millions of flamingoes and other birds
- See the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino)
The Great Migration takes place from July to October, where over two million wildebeest along with hundreds of thousands of zebras and gazelle move together south in search of grassland and water.
The Wildebeest Migration is a natural phenomenon that you won't want to miss. However, that is not the only thing that this safari tour has to offer. Kenya is also home to a lot of animal species like lion, hyena, leopard, cheetah, and jackal along with cape buffalo, hippo, elephant, antelope and many more.
Please refer to the itinerary section for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Nairobi - Maasai Mara
Day 2: Maasai Mara Game Drive
Day 3: Maasai Mara - Lake Nakuru
Day 4: Lake Nakuru - Nairobi
- Accomodation on full board basis
- Park fees
- Game drives
- All government taxes
- Service of a professional safari guide
- Game drives on a pop-up roof van
- 1 litre of drinking water
- Hotel pick up
- Airport pickup
- Insurance coverage
- Air tickets
- Tips and gratuities
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.