- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit three of the Kenya's most beautiful National Parks
- See Shetani Lava Flows, Mzima Springs and the wildlife of Kenya
- Excellent Birdwatching
- Views of Mount Kilimanjaro
Visit some of Kenya's finest National parks and reserves. Stay overnight and relax in some of the lodges and tented camps. To make it really adventures, this safari is done in a luxurious 4X4 jeep. Explore Kenya how it was meant to be explored.
This is also an excellent tour for bird watchers. This is a gem for any traveler because you will see large numbers of wildlife in their natural habitat.
Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli National Park (L,D)
Day 2: Amboseli National Park-Tsavo West National Park (B,L,D)
Day 3: Tsavo West NP - Tsavo East National Park (B,L,D)
Day 4: Tsavo East National Park - Coast (B,L)
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All Transfers and Transport
- Meals as per the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Park Fees
- Pop-up roof JEEP LAND CRUISER 4x4 vehicle
- Bottled Mineral water during safari
- All Game drives
- hotel pickup, or airport pickup
- Items of a personal nature, i.eTelephone, Laundry, Beverages in lodge or camp etc
- International flights
- Visa which us$ 50.00 which can be obtain upon arrival depending on your nationality
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Optional activities
- Save +US$ 46 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.