39-day Gorillas to Victoria Falls Camping
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Active and outdoor
- Young Adults
- duration 39 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-35681
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- The Great Rift Valley
- Lake Nakuru National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
- Equator Crossing
- Queen Elizabeth National Park, Chimpanzee Trekking**
- Lake Bunyonyi
- Mountain Gorilla Trekking**
- Maasai Mara Excursion in Purpose Built Safari Vehicles, Game Drives with Resident Guide*
- Maasai Village Walk with Resident Guide
- Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in Purpose Built Safari Vehicles, Game Drives with Resident Guide*
- Zanzibar, Return Ferry & Accommodation
- Show more
Day 1: Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 2: Lake Nakuru to Eldoret
Day 3: Eldoret to Kampala, Uganda
Day 4: Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National Park Area
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 6: Queen Elizabeth National Park to Lake Bunyonyi
Day 7-8: Lake Bunyonyi or Gorilla trek
Day 9: Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala
Day 10: Kampala to Jinja
Day 11-12: Jinja
Day 13: Jinja to Eldoret, Kenya
Day 14: Eldoret to Nairobi
Day 15: Nairobi
Day 16: Nairobi to Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 17: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 18: Maasai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi
Day 19: Nairobi to Arusha, Tanzania
Day 20: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Day 21: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 22: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Day 23: Arusha to Bagamoyo
Day 24: Bagamoyo to Dar es Salaam
Day 25: Dar es Salaam to Stone Town, Zanzibar
Day 26-27: Zanzibar Beaches
Day 28: Kendwa, Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Day 29: Dar es Salaam to Mikumi
Day 30: Mikumi to Iringa
Day 31: Iringa to Chitimba Beach, Malawi
Day 32: Chitimba Beach
Day 33: Chitimba Beach to Kande Beach
Day 34: Kande Beach
Day 35: Kande Beach to Chipata, Zambia
Day 36: Chipata to Lusaka
Day 37: Lusaka to Livingstone
Day 38-39: Livingstone
- 33 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 2 nights in twin share pre-erected en suite tents, 3 nights tourist class hotel
- 38 Breakfasts, 31 Lunches, 31 Dinners
- Fully Equipped Acacia Safari Vehicle
- All Road Tolls and Vehicle Taxes
- All Ground Transportation
- Services of Two Crew
- Camping And Cooking Equipment
- Sleeping Mattress
- **Subject to purchasing gorilla & chimpanzee permits
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (Mandatory)
- Travel Insurance
- Departure Taxes
- Airport Transfers
- Sleeping Bag
- Optional Activities
- Drinks, Tips
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Meals Not Indicated
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 204+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 39-day Gorillas to Victoria Falls Camping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 May 2023, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
39-day Gorillas to Victoria Falls Camping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 39-day Gorillas to Victoria Falls Camping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.