- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Great Sceneries of the northern part of Kenya
- Unique Attractions (Gerenuks, Beisa Orxy , Grevy Zebras)
- The park has the largest concentration of Elephants
Samburu has a wide variety of animal and bird life seen at Samburu National Reserve. Several large game species common to Kenya's northern plains can be found in abundance here, including the following dry-country fauna: gerenuk, Grevy's zebra, oryx and reticulated giraffe. All three big cats, lion, cheetah and leopard, can also be found here, as well as elephants, buffalo and hippos. Other mammals frequently seen in the park include olive baboon, warthogs, Grant's gazelle, Kirk's dik.
Samburu National Reserve is one of the 56 protected areas in Kenya. It is famous North of the equator because of the richness of flora and fauna; it can be reached through Nairobi-Isiolo-Marsabit road and Maralal-Wamba-Isolo road. Lying on the flood plains and bottom land of Waso Nyiro drainage system in the Great Rift Valley.
Please refer to the itinerary section for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Nairobi Samburu
Day 2: Samburu Full Day Game drives
Day 3: Samburu - Nairobi
- Transport in 4x4 Safari Van
- Game drives
- Proffessional Driver Guide
- Mineral water
- Applicable Park fees
- Government taxes
- All meals
- All accommodation
- Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.