- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 3+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve to see the Big 5
- Observe wildlife up close
- Go on exciting game drives
A trip to Maasai Mara is an African safari at its most iconic, a seemingly endless landscape filled with the drama of nature. Predators are thrillingly abundant and the big cats define the rhythm on the plains every day. Ungulates are diverse with astonishing numbers of four hooved animals crossing the grasslands as well as elephants, giraffe, buffalo, hippo, and even the elusive black rhino.
The Maasai Mara reserve lies in the Great Rift Valley in Kenya and shares a border with Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park; it is essentially a continuation of this park, forming the Serengeti-Mara ecosystem.
The Maasai Mara is a safari destination that has it all and the experience will never grow old! Don’t miss out – book your trip today.
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Day 2: Masai Mara
Day 3: Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi
- All park entrance fees
- All game drives
- Full board accommodation while on safari
- Accommodation as indicated in itinerary
- Services of a driver/guide
- Allowances for a driver/guide and cook
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of personal nature
- Medical insurance
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)
- Drinks and any other item not specified above.
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationVisit a local Masai village for 20 USD per person Hot-air balloon ride over the Masai Mara for 450 USD per person Land Cruiser Supplement for 200 USD per person One Way Airport Transfer for 20 USD per person Souvenirs shopping on the way back to Nairobi Accommodation upgrade Economy level tented camp/lodge option for 324 USD per person Midrange level tented camp/lodge option for 450 USD per person Luxury level tented camp/lodge option for 858 USD per person