- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve to see the Big 5
- Observe wildlife up close
- Go on exciting game drives
A trip to Maasai Mara is an African safari at its most iconic, a seemingly endless landscape filled with the drama of nature. Predators are thrillingly abundant and the big cats define the rhythm on the plains every day. Ungulates are diverse with astonishing numbers of four hooved animals crossing the grasslands as well as elephants, giraffe, buffalo, hippo, and even the elusive black rhino.
The Maasai Mara reserve lies in the Great Rift Valley in Kenya and shares a border with Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park; it is essentially a continuation of this park, forming the Serengeti-Mara ecosystem.
The Maasai Mara is a safari destination that has it all and the experience will never grow old! Don’t miss out – book your trip today.
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Day 2: Masai Mara
Day 3: Day 3: Masai Mara to Nairobi
- All park entrance fees
- All game drives
- All meals during the safari
- Accommodation as indicated in itinerary
- Services of a driver/guide
- Allowances for a driver/guide and cook
- Items of personal nature
- Medical insurance
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)
- Drinks and any other item not specified above.
- Save +US$ 13 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Visit a local Masai village for 20USD Souverirs shopping on the way back to Nairobi