- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Big Five sightings in Maasai Mara National Park (Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino)
- Game drive on Maasai Mara National Park, one of the most amazing safari destinations
- Chance to witness The Great Migration
- Free visit to the Maasai Village
Maasai Mara is the perfect place for good wildlife viewing. It is renowned for its impressive number of big cats, most notably large prides of lions. You may also spot the odd cheetah as well, or the elusive leopard.
The Serengeti plains, irrigated by the River Mara, make up much of the park and sustain huge populations of migratory animals, including wildebeest, giraffe and zebra. 4WD safaris at different times of the day will ensure you get the most out of your visit.
Please refer to the itinerary to find out what you'll be doing day by day on this trip.
Day 1: Nairobi To Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 2: Full Day Game Drive in Maasai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara - Nairobi
- Park Fees
- Guaranteed Window seating
- Transportation in a fully equipped custom Safari Land Cruiser
- Professional driver/guide
- Meals as per itinerary (breakfast, lunch or lunch-box, dinner)
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- One litre mineral water per person per day
- All activities and safari game drives as per the itinerary
- Hotel and airport pickup and drop-off
- Kenyan Visa
- International flights
- Drinks and extra meals
- Tips (tipping guideline US$ 10.00 per person per day for your driver guide)
- Any other expenses
- Travel Insurance (we strongly recommend that comprehensive travel insurance be purchased for the duration of your journey to protect against any missed or delayed flights, illness etc)
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.