- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Local culture
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Amazing game drive to watch hundreds of different birds and animals
- Good chances of spotting the Big Five
- Witness The Great Migration of over 3 million grasseaters
Maasai Mara National Reserve derives its name from the indigenous people of Kenya - the Maasai tribe - and the Mara River that cuts through the park.
The Mara is also home to the richest concentration of wildlife, including the "Big Five" (elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos, and buffalo), zebras, antelope, gnus, oribis, hyenas, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles, hartebeests, hippos, crocodiles and others. The park has the largest concentration of African lions, including the black-maned lion.
In the East African Country of Kenya is one of the Seven Wonders of Modern World - the wildebeest migration. The migration of wildebeest in the Maasai Mara National Reserve and by extension Serengeti National Parks have astounded the world. The wildebeest have always migrated, but nobody thought they did so in such large numbers. The Maasai Mara provides the best view of the famous wildebeest migration as the animals cross the Mara River between July and August.
Please see the itinerary for day-to-day activities.
Day 1: Nairobi - Maasai Mara
Day 2: Maasai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara - Nairobi
- All taxes/VAT
- Ground transportation in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
- Full board accommodation, meal plan as mentioned in itinerary
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as mentioned in the itinerary
- 5 litres of bottled water per person for the Safari
- Pickup from the airport to your hotel in Nairobi
- International flights from home and back
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Money for tips
- Soft drinks or alcoholic drinks
- Other personal items
- Visit to the Maasai village
- Save US$ 18 today.
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.