- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Opportunity to see all the Big 5 mammals
- Witness Wildebeest Migration
- Fullday game drives and accommodation in a tented camps at night
As with most game parks in East Africa there is no border fencing which gives animals the liberty to move outside the park into huge areas known as 'dispersal areas'. There can be as much wildlife roaming outside the park as inside. Many Maasai villages are located in the 'dispersal areas' and they have, over centuries, developed a synergetic relationship with the wildlife.
The Maasai Mara is an extension of the Serengeti in Tanzania and has abundant wildlife and lions are found in large prides everywhere. Elephants, buffaloes, zebras and hippos also exist in large numbers. The terrain of the reserve is primarily open grassland, with clusters of the distinctive acacia tree in the south-east region.
We have daily departures throughout the year for 3 days safari in a tented camp. The camps are self contained with beds and washroom inside the tent, and with hot showers and flushing toilets outside.
Day 1: Nairobi/Masai Mara
Day 2: Masai Mara Full Day
Day 3: Masai Mara/Nairobi
- All Park Entrance Fees
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Tented Camp
- Transport in 8 seater luxury open roof tour-vans
- Meals on Fullboard for 3 days
- Comprehensive game drives
- Services of professional guide/driver
- Pick up and drop off within some areas in Nairobi
- Optional cost of visitng Maasai Village
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.