- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness the wildebeest migration
- Best game safari in Kenya at Maasai Mara
The reserve is home to thousands of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle, which make the phenomenal annual migration, known as the Great Migration. These herbivores migrate north from the Serengeti in about July and return south crossing the Mara River in about November in search of water and fresh grazing.
This dramatic spectacle is one of the most impressive natural phenomena on earth, especially watching the herbivores plunge into the Mara River where crocodiles and hippos lie in waiting. The high concentration of grazers in turn attracts impressive numbers of predators. Lions are commonly sighted in Maasai Mara with cheetahs and leopards being harder to spot but still reasonably common.
The Maasai Mara Park is also renowned for superb sightings of Africa’s Big Five - lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo. The Masai Mara reserve is also rich in birdlife, including migrants, with over 450 species recorded, of which 57 species are birds of prey.
Please refer to the itinerary to find out what you will be doing each day on this trip.
Day 1: Nairobi - Maasai Mara
Day 2: Maasai Mara
Day 3: Maasai Mara - Nairobi
- All meals
- All accommodation
- Transport in a 4x4 game viewing van
- Game drives
- Proffessional Driver Guide
- Bottled Mineral water
- Applicable Park fees
- Government taxes
- Maasai Village
- Personal items and Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.