- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 100
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Views of the Majestic Mount Kilimanjaro
- Large herds of Elephants
- Prolific bird life
- Accommodation in Luxury Tented Camps
There are also over 400 species of birds, all manner of reptilian, flora and fauna and some of the most soul-searing views in Africa.
Please refer to the itinerary for more details.
Day 1: Nairobi to Amboseli- 250/Km
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Day 3: Amboseli to Nairobi-250/Km
- Airport transfers
- Park entry fees
- Luxury Tented accommodation with meals
- Transport in 4x4 safari vans
- Bottled mineral water
- Visit to Masai
- Nature walk
- Soft or alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities and tips
- Personal travel insurance
- International flights & visa fees
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.