- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Entrance ticket or transfer
- Prolific birdlife features 600 species
- Mount Kilimanjaro
- Great Sceneries and amazing wildlife
- Best Safari destination for highly rated Game drives
Crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak, the Amboseli National Parks is one of Kenya's most popular parks. The name "Amboseli" comes from a Maasai word meaning "salty dust", and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close.
Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with sulphur springs, the savannah and woodlands. They can also visit the local Maasai community who live around the park and experience their authentic culture.The wildlife in this park is super amazing being a host to the huge jumbos that graze in the many swamps around the park.
Please refer to the itinerary section to find out what you'll be doing on each day.
Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli National Reserve
Day 2: Amboseli Full Day Game Drives
Day 3: Amboseli - Nairobi
- All meals
- All accommodation
- Transport in a 4x4 game viewing van
- Game drives
- Proffessional Driver Guide
- Bottled Mineral water
- Applicable Park fees
- Government taxes
- Maasai Village
- Travel Insurance
- Personal items and Drinks
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.