- All-inclusive Multi-Day Trip with Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Witness the famous “Big Five”: lions, elephants, leopards, rhinos, and buffaloes
- View sisal and pineapple plantations en-route.
- See Reticulated giraffe, Gravy’s zebra, blue shanked Somali ostrich, Beisa oryx, vultures
The Samburu National Reserve was one of the two areas in which conservationists George Adamson and Joy Adamson raised Elsa made famous in the best-selling book and award winning movie Born Free. The Samburu National Reserve is also the home of Kamunyak, a lioness famous for adopting Oryx calves.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Nairobi to take you through the dramatic semi-arid scrub land of the Northern frontier region of Kenya. You will be able to view the sisal and pineapple plantations en-route.
You will arrive just in time for lunch at Samburu safari lodge tented camp after checking in. Take an afternoon game drive in the park and view several animals including a third of Kenya’s giraffe species and the rare reticulated giraffe which is only found in the northern parks, gravy’s zebra blue shanked Somali ostrich, Beisa oryx, vultures among others.
Meals and overnight stay are at the Samburu Game Lodge.
You will have a full day in Samburu with morning and evening game drives. After breakfast we will head out for a game drive and see many animals graze. This is a semi-arid park and has got lots of trees, water, and shades which entice wildlife. You will also get to see the famous “Big Five” that is lions, elephants, leopards, rhinos, buffaloes, and many more.
Meals and overnight stay will be at the Samburu Game Lodge.
After an early morning breakfast, leave Samburu National Reserve through an exit with a game drive en-route. You will drive back to Nairobi and arrive at the hotel just in time for lunch. Later on you will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight back home.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Game Drives in a Safari vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- International flights