- duration 3 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Allinclusive MultiDay Trip with Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Witness the famous “Big Five”: lions, elephants, leopards, rhinos, and buffaloes
- View sisal and pineapple plantations enroute.
- See Reticulated giraffe, Gravy’s zebra, blue shanked Somali ostrich, Beisa oryx, vultures
The Samburu National Reserve was one of the two areas in which conservationists George Adamson and Joy Adamson raised Elsa made famous in the best-selling book and award winning movie Born Free. The Samburu National Reserve is also the home of Kamunyak, a lioness famous for adopting Oryx calves.
Day 1: Nairobi-Samburu Game Reserve (L, D)
Day 2: Samburu Game Reserve (B, L, D)
Day 3: Samburu-Nairobi (B, L)
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Game Drives in a Safari vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- International flights
- Save +US$ 25 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.