- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wildlife Safari in Masai Mara via the Great Rift Valley
- Views of large cats and Wildebeest migration
- Guaranteed sightings of the Big 5
This package, popular among our clients from Europe, USA, and UK among many others, is a top choice for first-time Safari-goers because of almost guaranteed sightings of the Big 5 at any time of the year. Maasai Mara is also known for the the Great Wildebeest Migration where over two million animals migrate from Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to the greener pastures of Maasai Mara, Kenya from July to October.
Day 1: Nairobi - Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 2: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 3: Masai Mara National Park - Nairobi
- All accommodations during the tour
- All meals during the tour
- All activities/ game viewing drives in safari vans
- Transport in a private safari minivan with open roof
- English speaking tour guide/ driver
- Applicable government taxes and levies
- All park entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water per day
- International flights and taxes
- Passport visa
- Traveler’s insurance
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guides
- Alcoholic drinks
- Others labeled as ‘Extra Cost’
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.