- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Allinclusive Maasai Mara Safari tour with Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Views of large numbers of wildlife in their natural habitat including the Big 5
- Excellent tour for bird watchers
This is also an excellent tour for bird watchers. With the wildebeest migration in JULY – OCTOBER, this is the best time to see this incredible movement of animals. Although it is not guaranteed that the wildebeest get to Maasai Mara, it has yet to let us down. Also, December to February are great times as it is dryer and good for the Big Cats.
NOTE: The Maasai Mara is an all year round destination with the big cats, and all the big game still in the Maasai Mara Ecosystem.
Day 1: Nairobi To Maasai Mara (L, D)
Day 2: Full Day Maasai Mara (B,L,D)
Day 3: Masai Mara To Nairobi (B)
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel/ Pickup and drop-off Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- National Park fees
- Game drives in a 4WD
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- photos (available for purchase)
- International Flights
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.