- All-inclusive Maasai Mara Safari tour with Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Views of large numbers of wildlife in their natural habitat including the Big 5
- Excellent tour for bird watchers
This is also an excellent tour for bird watchers. With the wildebeest migration in JULY – OCTOBER, this is the best time to see this incredible movement of animals. Although it is not guaranteed that the wildebeest get to Maasai Mara, it has yet to let us down. Also, December to February are great times as it is dryer and good for the Big Cats.
NOTE: The Maasai Mara is an all year round destination with the big cats, and all the big game still in the Maasai Mara Ecosystem.
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive along the Rift valley to Maasai Mara. Arrive in time for lunch, check in, relax, then go for an evening game drive at 3:30pm. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, leave for a full day game drive at the Maasai Mara game reserve where you will get a chance to see the ‘Big Five’; Lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant. Afterwards, you will return to the Tented camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Wake up for an early morning game drive, then return to the hotel for breakfast. Check out of the lodge and embark on your journey to Nairobi. You will stop for your choice of lunch along the way, and then arrive in Nairobi in late afternoon to catch your flight.
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel/ Pickup and drop-off Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- National Park fees
- Game drives in a 4WD
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Photos (available for purchase)
- International Flights