- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Audio guide and headphone
- Sweetwaters Game Reserve is home to a variety of wild game, birdlife, and exotic flora
- Home to all the big five game, and has the highest ratio of gametoarea among others
- Stay at Sweetwaters Tented Camp, one of the most exclusive lxury camps in Kenya
- You''ll have a private veranda overlooking the welllit water hole
You will stay at Sweetwaters Tented Camp. It’s location in a private conservancy with a higher wildlife-to-area ratio than any of Kenya's national parks makes this place one of the most exclusive tented safari camps in Kenya. A sheltered oasis, clustered around a water hole and set in the pristine calm of the private Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Sweetwaters Serena Camp offers a charming blend of under-canvas ambiance and Kenyan safari luxury. Located on the plains of Mount Kenya, the camp features thirty-nine luxury tents, each with its own private veranda overlooking the water hole.
Day 1: Nairobi – Sweetwaters/ Ol Pejeta Game Sanctuary
Day 2: Game drive at Ol Pejeta Game Sanctuary
Day 3: Sweetwaters/ Ol Pejeta – Drive to Nairobi
- All accommodations during the tour
- All meals during the tour
- All activities/ game viewing drives in safari vans
- Transport in a private safari minivan with open roof
- English speaking tour guide/ driver
- Applicable government taxes and levies
- All park entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water per day
- International flights and taxes
- Passport visa
- Traveler’s insurance
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guides
- Alcoholic drinks
- Save +US$ 30 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.