- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- This safari features three days and two nights from Nairobi to Masai Mara
- Visit the worldrenowned game reserve where the annual wildebeest migration crosses
- See large numbers of wildlife and birds
This 3-day safari package is designed to give you a taste of the Maasai Mara, and will probably leave you longing for more! We have handpicked some of the best hotels and we offer the best deals and game drives for your safari.
Apart from spotting wildlife on game drives, for an additional cost, you can also add several extra activities such as a hot air balloon flight, nature walks and/or a relaxing massage. Or, take the chance to meet the most prolific tribe in East Africa during a visit to a traditional Maasai village.
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
Day 2: Masai Mara full day
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
- Transport in safari van with hatch roof
- Pick up from the airport
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals
- Professional guide/driver
- All park entrance fees
- All game drives
- Personal insurance
- Alcoholic & soft drinks
- Balloon safari
- Maasai Village
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.