- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wildlife Safari in Masai Mara via the Great Rift Valley
- Guaranteed sightings of the Big 5 through out the year
- Views of large cats and Wildebeest migration
The safari guarantees great game viewing due to the large number of wildlife concentration within the reserve. The Masai Mara is especially famous for its large cat population and also the fact that it plays an integral role in the Wildebeest Migration, a wildlife spectacular like none other on earth. You are also almost guaranteed sightings of the Big 5 at any time of the year.
Please check out the itinerary for a day-by-day programme.
Day 1: Depart Nairobi for Masai Mara
Day 2: Masai Mara
Day 3: Depart for Nairobi
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Meal plan as described in the itinerary
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus with a pop up game viewing roof
- Items of a personal nature
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.