- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Amboseli, Kenya's international biosphere reserve with a huge ecosystem
- Check out huge herds of zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, impala, leopards & elephants
- Stay in midrange tented camp accommodation
- Have a blast exploring the African wild
A trip to this stunning piece of nature brings you closer to herds of zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, impala, leopards & elephants makes your imagination of African wildlife come to life. Mt. Kilimanjaro forms the backdrop of this game sanctuary, rekindling those 'quintessential Africa' images you've probably seen in the past in movies or photos.
This safari will have you stay in mid-range tented camp accommodation. How much more exotic and African can you get!
Day 1: From Nairobi - Proceed to Amboseli National Park
Day 2: Amboseli - Full Day Game Drive
Day 3: From Amboseli - Back to Nairobi
- All accommodations during the tour
- All meals during the tour
- All activities/ game viewing drives in safari vans
- Transport in a private safari minivan with open roof
- English speaking tour guide/ driver
- Applicable government taxes and levies
- All park entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water per day
- International flights and taxes
- Passport visa
- Traveler’s insurance
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guides
- Alcoholic drinks
- Save +US$ 22 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.