- Maasai Village Walk with resident guide
- Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in purpose built safari vehicle, Game Drives and Resident Guide*
- Zanzibar, return ferry and Accommodation
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
- *Highlights are included in Adventure Pass
Day 1: Nairobi to Arusha
Day 2: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Day 5: Arusha to Bagamoyo
Day 6: Bagamoyo to Dar es Salaam
Day 7: Dar es Salaam to Zanzibar
Day 8-9: Zanzibar
Day 10: Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
Day 11: Dar es Salaam to Mikumi
Day 12: Mikumi to Iringa
Day 13: Iringa to Chitimba Beach, Malawi
Day 14: Chitimba Beach
Day 15: Chitimba Beach to Kande Beach
Day 16: Kande Beach
Day 17: Kande Beach to Chipata
Day 18: Chipata to Lusaka
Day 19: Lusaka to Livingstone
Day 20: Livingstone
Day 21: Livingstone
- 17 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 3 nights tourist class hotel
- 20 Breakfasts, 15 Lunches, 15 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips, items of a personal nature
- Meals on Zanzibar (Lunches x 3, Dinners x 3)
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 81+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 21-day South East Adventure Camping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 October 2022, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
21-day South East Adventure Camping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 21-day South East Adventure Camping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.