- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Game drives in Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Witness the Big Five Wildlife
- Short 2 day safari for those with only a couple days to spare
We pick you up from your hotel in Nairobi and drop you off at the same place in Nairobi after the safari. Hereafter, two days of fantastic game viewing drives awaits in Maasai Mara National Reserve. During the safari we will also stop over at Rift Valley Viewpoint for breathtaking photographs of the Great Rift Valley.
Maasai Mara National Reserve has plenty of wildlife including but not limited to wild herbivore herds, the Big Five, birds many other animals.
This short safari trips ensures that you do not miss out on anything that a person taking a 2 day safari will do. This trip is suitable for clients without a lot of time in Kenya. This will be an unforgettable experience for anyone visiting Kenya for the first time, or even for seasoned travellers with only a few days to spare.
Negatives: 1. It's solely a budget trip with all budget services. Don't expect more. 2. Food throughout the trip was just average.
Advice: Stay for at least 3 days to explore Masai Mara and if you can spend more there are better options who will take you in better vehicles like Land Rover since the road to Masai Mara is horrible for the last 75 kms.”
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Day 2: Masai Mara to Nairobi
- All taxes/VAT
- Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
- Full board accommodation, meal plan as mentioned in itinerary
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as will be detailed in the itinerary
- 5 litres of bottled water each for the Safari
- Start and end of Safari in Nairobi
- Airport Transfer between the airport and your hotel in Nairobi
- International flights from home and back
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Money for tips
- Soft drinks or alcoholic drinks
- Other personal items
- Visit to the Maasai village
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.