- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4+ years old
- max group size 6
- Visit the Sweetwaters Chimp Sanctuary to see chimpanzees and rhinos
- Witness the stunning Mt Kilimanjaro and the largest herds of elephants in Kenya
- Game drives across the most popular safari destinations in Kenya to see Big 5
- See flamingoes and other 450 species of birds in Lake Nakuru
You will be traveling by road, driving through interesting and exciting landmarks, with stops and overnights at national parks and game reserves to view wildlife and see the awe-inspiring attractions that Kenya has to offer.
You will most likely encounter the Big Five on this tour along with hundreds of other animal and bird species!
See more details in the itinerary section.
Day 1: Nairobi to Aberdare
Day 2: Aberdare to Samburu
Day 3: Samburu
Day 4: Samburu to Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Day 5: Ol Pejeta Conservancy to Lake Nakuru
Day 6: Lake Nakuru to Masai Mara
Day 7: Masai Mara
Day 8: Masai Mara to Lake Naivasha
Day 9: Lake Naivasha to Tsavo West
Day 10: Tsavo West
Day 11: Tsavo West to Amboseli
Day 12: Amboseli
Day 13: Amboseli to Nairobi
- All park entrance fees
- All game drives
- All meals during the safari
- Accommodation as indicated in itinerary
- Services of a driver/guide
- Allowances for a driver/guide
- Medical insurance
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)
- Earn US$ 165+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.