- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Samburu National Reserves
- Witness the Big 5 and other mammals in their natural habitat
- Witness stunning spectacle of Mt Kilimanjaro and the largest herds of elephants in Kenya
- Visit the forested slopes of the Aberdare Mountains in Aberdares National Park
On this Kenya tour, traverse the best parks and game sanctuaries with exciting landscape, culture and immense wildlife. On this tour, you get to see all the big five and much more.
This range from the stunning spectacle of Mount Kilimanjaro and the largest herds of elephants in Kenya. Amboseli offers a small and compact safari experience with bountiful wildlife easily found congregating around swamps and dried out lake beds. Just gaze at watching elephants roam beneath Mount Kilimanjaro even as the sunrises and sets.
The Aberdares National Park is in the forested slopes of the Aberdare Mountains and offers a surreal safari experience. Altitude exceeds 7,000 feet which means giant forest hogs waddle in small groups, eland skip away from the trees, while the strikingly red bongo emerges from the bamboo forest. In these dense trees, wildlife can't be spotted from a distance. Overlooking a waterhole and salt lick, the Ark Lodge provides a continual procession of Aberdare's residents. At Aberdaes, you listen to the sounds and predict the arrivals. Likely, an elephant herd bulldozes its way through, while tree hyrax and large spotted genet silently turn up from nowhere, they all come to you.
Shaba and Samburu in the northern Kenya, offers wilderness that has forever remained untouched and unspoiled. Here, Wildlife is concentrated around the Ewaso Ng'iro River; large elephant herds wade into the water, gazelle and zebra try to avoid the crocodiles, and the big cats are easily spotted. With two days in Samburu you'll also get acquainted with some of Kenya's rarer animals, like long-necked gerenuk, beisa oryx, and diminutive dik-diks.
Chimpanzees at Sweetwaters offers a combination of amazing wildlife and stunning views across the open plains guarantees you an unforgettable safari experience. Sweetwaters is located within the is situated in the heart of a privately owned game reserve, Ol Pejeta Conservancy, surrounded by vibrant plains, and gazing out onto the glacial peaks of Mount Kenya. At this unique sanctuary, watch the animal world unfold from your private verandah; buffalos wander past, giraffes silhouette against the mountain backdrop, and regal black rhinos offer an unforgettable sight. The reserve has both a chimpanzee and rhino sanctuary, and is justifiably proud of how it has been able to rebuild the populations of these animals.
Flamingos at Lake Nakuru and then end up at Lake Naivasha with hippos snorting and over 400 species of birds abound. Moving through the Great Rift Valley, the tour features the sublime Lake Nakuru and its flamingo filled shores from game drives to perfect vantage points with sundowner cocktails. You will witness this quintessential park which is also an impressive white and black rhino sanctuary in Kenya.
The legendary Maasai Mara. On this tour, you get to see all the big five and much more. In Maasai Mara, over two million mammals migrate here during the annual great wildebeest migration, and that's in addition to the abundant resident numbers who stay all year round. You get to see lion prides laze in the shades in the afternoon sun. Cheetah and Leopard can easily be seen out on a hunt. The vast grassland plains are hidden beneath giant herds of zebra and wildebeest, indeed, you are always in the middle of nature as your mesmerize at the Kenya safari experience.
Day 1: Arrival – Nairobi
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Day 3: Amboseli National Park
Day 4: Amboseli to Aberdares
Day 5: Aberdares to Samburu Game Reserve
Day 6: Samburu Game Reserve
Day 7: Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary
Day 8: Lake Naivasha, via Lake Nakuru National Park flamingos
Day 9: Masai Mara, the immense wildlife haven
Day 10: Maasai Mara, the great migration of the wildebeest
Day 11: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 12: From Maasai Mara to Nairobi. Depart
- All game viewing activities as listed
- Full board accommodation except in Nairobi where it is on BB
- All park entrance fees to the mentioned parks
- Transportation in a comfortable safari minibus
- Expert English speaking driver/guide
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Bottled water whilst on game drives
- Local government taxes
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Accommodation in Nairobi on arival day
- Hot air balloon
- Maasai Village
- Tipping to the driver/guide
- Local and international flights
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Any items of personal nature
- Earn US$ 135+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.