- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Parks visited: Amboseli; Tsavo West; Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha, Masai Mara
- Nairobi sightseeing day
- Game drives; boat safari, bush walks
Accommodation: mid-range luxury lodges.
Day 1: Amboseli - Sopa Lodge
Day 2: Amboseli - Sopa Lodge
Day 3: Tsavo West - Serena Kilaguni
Day 4: Tsavo West - Serena Kilaguni
Day 5: Tsavo West to Nairobi - Wildebeest Eco Camp
Day 6: Nairobi - Wildebeest Eco Camp
Day 7: Lake Nakuru - Sopa Lodge
Day 8: Lake Naivasha - Sopa Resort
Day 9: Masai Mara - Serena Safari Lodge
Day 10: Masai Mara - Serena Safari Lodge
Day 11: Masai Mara - Serena Safari Lodge
Day 12: Masai Mara to Nairobi
- Full board accommodation
- All local transportation including game drives
- Transfers between parks / areas
- Safari tour vehicle with lifting roof for game viewing
- Driver and guide
- All park and conservancy fees
- International flights
- Tourist visa
- Soft & alcoholic drinks
- Earn US$ 107+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAll meals are included through the itinerary, most of which are at the lodges and camps although a few are picnic lunches taken while on safari.