- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness throngs of wildebeest thundering across the savanna during the Great Migration
- Enjoy the wide ecological diversity and varied habitats that range from Lake Nakuru
- The breathtaking scenery, complete with towering cliffs, gorges, rock towers, volcanoes
- Experience unparalleled wonders of the wild as well as the beautiful landscape
Kenya - the name is almost synonymous with the word "safari". Perhaps no other place on the planet conjures such a spirit of adventure and romance. For first-time visitors, the sheer diversity of things to do is dazzling. Wildlife, of course, is top on the list.
Witness throngs of wildebeest thundering across the savanna during the Great Migration in Maasai Mara, come eye-to-eye with an elephant in Amboseli, or marvel at Lake Nakuru flecked with thousands of flamingoes. In these sun-soaked lands, ancient tribes such as the Maasai, Kikuyu, and Samburu retain their traditional customs, living in relative harmony with the natural world.
Tanzania is home to some of Africa's most famous national parks and the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro rising above the Serengeti. Take a break and spend some time soaking up the sun and the beautiful beaches of Zanzibar. Pemba and Mafia islands are whole other kinds of natural wonders, most appreciated by the scuba divers and snorkelers who come here from around the world to experience the coral gardens, colorful fish, and crystal clear waters.
Please refer to the itinerary section fro day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Transfer from JKIA to Laico Regency Hotel Nairobi
Day 2: Maasai Mara National Reserve – The Great Migration
Day 3: Great Migration Spectacle View at Maasai Mara
Day 4: Hell’s Gate National Park - Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Road Drive Arusha to Neptune Ngorongoro Lodge
Day 6: Game Drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area N. Park
Day 7: Day Game Drive to Serengeti National Park
Day 8: Check-out from Neptune Ngorongoro Luxury Lodge
Day 9: Day Hike to Kilimanjaro N Park through Marangu Route
Day 10: Airport Transfer to KIA for Flight to Zanzibar Island
Day 11: Visit of the Historical Monuments & Beach Relaxation
- Airport Transfers
- Game Drive
- Driver's Allowance
- Tour Guide Operator Allowance
- Hotel Accommodation
- National Park Entry Fee
- Safari vehicle
- All meals during the trip
- Visas & Travel Insurance
- Personal purchases (including curious, spirit liquors, telephone calls, internet, laundry, etc.)
- International Airticket
- Save US$ 158+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.