- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Game drives in Hell's Gate National Park
- Walking in the wild
- Lots of optional activities available like rock climbing, cycling and hot spa
- Exploring Mother Nature in her best condition
Hell’s Gate is an ideal venue for a day trip from Nairobi where in addition to the bio-diversity that includes raptors, visitors can enjoy mountain biking, rock climbing and a natural spa. This is the only park you are allowed to walk, cycle, and interact with wild animals in Kenya.
The Itinerary for this tour is as follows:
Depart Nairobi and head north towards the Rift Valley town of Naivasha. En route we will stop for views across the Great Rift Valley, Mount Longonot and Lake Naivasha. We will drive around the southern end of the lake, past the flower farms to the entrance of Hell’s Gate National Park.
As soon as you enter the park, an impressive landscape unfolds before you, and you are transported to a dramatic, semi-arid world, with sheer, rugged cliffs, open plains and deep concealed gorges.
Because there are few predators, there are many activities you can do within Hell’s Gate including, walking, cycling, rock climbing, bird watching or trekking through the lower gorge amongst the geysers – the choice is yours. Take a break for a picnic lunch in the park.
The tour will take appx. 6 hours including game drives and the guided tour. If you choose to pursue other optional activities, then the tour will be a bit longer.
Late afternoon we depart from Hell’s Gate for Nairobi.
- All transport
- Game drives
- Guide and driver
- Bottled Mineral water
- Applicable Park fees
- Government taxes
- Guided Hells gate gorge tour
- Rock climbing
- Personal items and Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Picnic Lunch
- Rock Climbing (Usd 7)
- Cycling (Usd 10)
- Swimming in a Hot spa (Usd 20)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.