- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Indepth wildlife tour
- Fifteen game drives with jeeps exclusive to Exodus guests
- Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal
Bengal tigers are a highly seductive class-A predator; they are also desperately endangered. Seeing one in the wild is intoxicating, that is why this comprehensive safari visits three of the best parks in India for this striped cat. There are many other animals to enjoy, but tigers remain top of the agenda throughout this itinerary. Pench, Kanha and Bandhavgarh National Parks are teeming with a variety of wildlife and all have something different to offer. All are ideal for viewing both predator and prey, and with fifteen game drives included the chances of seeing the magnificent Bengal tiger are greatly increased.
Disappointed that the Exodus team did little to help us try to 're-book our flights and when they did it cost us over 1600 pounds.”
Day 1: Start Nagpur; transfer to Pench.
Day 2-3: Four game drives over two days in Pench N.P.
Day 4: Transfer to Kanha.
Day 5-7: Five game drives over three days in Kanha N.P.
Day 8: Transfer to Bandhavgarh.
Day 9-11: Six game drives over three days in Bandhavgarh N.P.
Day 12: Drive to Katni; overnight train to Agra.
Day 13: Arrive Agra; afternoon visit Agra Fort; sunset at the Taj Mahal.
Day 14: Drive to Delhi; free afternoon.
Day 15: End Delhi.
- 13 nights standard hotels, 1 night air-conditioned sleeper train , All accommodation
- All breakfasts and 11 dinners included
- Transfer for group flights
- Travel by 4WD, train and air-conditioned private bus
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Any international flights to/from Nagpur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this India Tiger Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 110 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 15 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
India Tiger Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India Tiger Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.