- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- Indepth wildlife tour
- Fifteen game drives with jeeps exclusive to Exodus guests
- Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal
Bengal tigers are a highly seductive class-A predator; they are also desperately endangered. Seeing one in the wild is intoxicating, that is why this comprehensive safari visits three of the best parks in India for this striped cat. There are many other animals to enjoy, but tigers remain top of the agenda throughout this itinerary. Pench, Kanha and Bandhavgarh National Parks are teeming with a variety of wildlife and all have something different to offer. All are ideal for viewing both predator and prey, and with fifteen game drives included the chances of seeing the magnificent Bengal tiger are greatly increased.
Disappointed that the Exodus team did little to help us try to 're-book our flights and when they did it cost us over 1600 pounds.”
Start Nagpur; transfer to Pench.
Four game drives over two days in Pench N.P.
Transfer to Kanha.
Day 5-7: Five game drives over three days in Kanha N.P.
Day 8: Transfer to Bandhavgarh.
Six game drives over three days in Bandhavgarh N.P.
Drive to Katni; overnight train to Agra.
Day 13: Arrive Agra; afternoon visit Agra Fort; sunset at the Taj Mahal.
Day 14: Drive to Delhi; free afternoon.
Day 15: End Delhi.
- 13 nights standard hotels, 1 night air-conditioned sleeper train , All accommodation
- All breakfasts and 11 dinners included
- Transfer for group flights
- Travel by 4WD, train and air-conditioned private bus
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Any international flights to Nagpur and from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this India Tiger Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 98 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this India Tiger Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 24 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
India Tiger Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India Tiger Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.