- Paddle among tropical islands complete with sparkling azure waters and white sandy beaches
- Experience the warmth of Fijian hospitality
- Go with the flow on an itinerary dictated by the winds and the tides
- Snorkel on coral reefs and relax in the shade of a palm when not in the kayak
- Soak up the island ambiance from our beach side camps
An unrivalled sea kayaking adventure through the remote Yasawas Island chain of Fiji. The Yasawa Islands are a sea kayaker's delight; a region of sparkling azure waters and white sandy beaches fringed by coral reefs. For five days we paddle through the beautiful, remote islands following an itinerary dictated by the tides and the sun. We kayak for three to four hours each day, leaving plenty of time to enjoy snorkeling an underwater paradise, visiting traditional villages and relaxing on palm fringed beaches.
Day 1 : Arrive Nadi and trip briefing
Day 2 : Tavewa Island
Day 3 : Paddle to Matacawalevu Island, return to Tavewa Island (approx. 15km)
Day 4 : Paddle to Navotua, on Nacula Island (approx. 15km)
Day 5 : Paddle to Sawa-I-Lau (approx. 6-8km)
Day 6 : Paddle back to Tavewa (approx. 15km)
Day 7 : Transfer to Nadi, trip concludes
- Hotel accommodation on a twin share basis
- 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 5 dinners
- Internal boat transfers
- Professional guides
- Double sea kayaks (singles on request depending on group numbers and experience), paddles, PFD's (life jackets) and safety equipment
- 2 person tents
- Sleeping mats
- Watertight bags for personal gear
- Group first aid kit
- International flights
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Snorkelling equipment
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, phone calls etc.
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Yasawa Islands Sea Kayaking - Fiji tour. You can cancel the tour up to 72 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 71 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 May 2024, a deposit of 316 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 71 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Yasawa Islands Sea Kayaking - Fiji tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Yasawa Islands Sea Kayaking - Fiji tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Guides are trained in our COVID-19 response plan that has been developed in line with state government medical provisions.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure.