Nadi Tours and Holidays 2017/2018
4 Trips in Nadi
- Visit a popular restaurant for an authentic Fijian lunch
- Visit street stalls selling seafood and local produce
- Interact with vendors selling coconut juice
- Catch breathtaking views as you head out of Nadi and into the countryside.
- Hike along a forested trail that ends at a waterfall.
- Learn about local flora, including plants that are used in traditional medicines — and a few that you never want to touch!.
- Chat with a Nadi-based local expert who can help you plan your Best.
- Learn all the secret local tips you won’t find in most guidebooks.
- Meet up with fellow like-minded travellers.
- Visit a local, family-run clay making business.
- Watch clay makers at work creating one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Learn about the history of pottery in Fiji .
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results