- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 11
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- What better way to tour the iconic Cyclades Islands than by yacht? Swim in the Aegean Sea off the side of the boat and let the waves rock you to sleep each night
- Chic waterfront bars line the beaches of Mykonos, serving authentic Greek food and cocktails as the sun goes down. This is a great place to eat well and relax
- Wedged between the dramatic cliffs of Amorgos, the 11thcentury monastery of Moni Hozoviotissis is a unique site for exploration
- Santorini has some of the most distinctive and attractive landscapes in the world. Pass bleachedwhite villages that cling to plunging cliffs and along the rim of a volcano
Move between the boat, the beach and inviting Greek villages on this relaxing Greece sailing adventure between Mykonos and Santorini. Wile away days swimming in turquoise waters, lazing on white-sand beaches, sampling mouth-watering local cuisine and exploring coastal villages seeped in history, mythology and beauty. Visit the beautiful islands of Amorgos, Naxos, Small Cyclades and Ios, watch a host of spectacular sunsets and enjoy Greek hospitality before returning to the boat to be rocked gently to sleep at night.
Sailing the Greek Islands
- Overnight boat (7 nights)
- An expert tour leader
- Any international flights to Mykonos and from Santorini are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sail Greece: Mykonos to Santorini tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sail Greece: Mykonos to Santorini tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sail Greece: Mykonos to Santorini tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sail Greece: Mykonos to Santorini tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- As the majority of this trip takes place on a sailing boat, you’ll need to feel comfortable with moving about the vessel, including the use of stairs. With that said, sea legs come naturally to some but not so much for others. Your friendly crew will be able to help with the effects of sea sickness if needed.
- A zodiac is used to transport passengers from the boat to the mainland, with landings taking place at piers (dry landings) as well as on beaches (wet landings). Zodiacs can sometimes be awkward to climb in and out of, but a sense of humour and can-do attitude is all you need.
- This is an adventure on board a real yacht, which means living spaces, cabins, bathrooms and showers need to be shared with other passengers. Sleeping quarters can be quite compact, but you will be spending the majority of your time above board in the open air.
- Time on the water also means time in the sun. Remember to pack sun protection, such as sun screen and a hat, and drink plenty of water to keep hydrated. See ‘Essential Trip Information’ below for a full packing list.
- Please note that smooth sailing is dependent on the weather, so itinerary changes may occur at the last minute if the weather becomes unfavourable. If any changes are made, you can trust in your knowledgeable skipper to choose an alternative route or activity.
- Due to the size of the yachts, sound carries easily from one side to the other and can wake your fellow travellers. If you’re planning to have a late night, it’s a good idea to head into town and experience the local night life.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Finish point instructions