- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Begin your 8-day trip in the picturesque island of Mykonos, stroll through the white washed streets before you party all night. Next up, we depart for Santorini to experience the most beautiful sunset in the world and then continue to Ios to discover the golden beaches and endless fun. Your accommodation, breakfast and ferries are all arranged for you so you can completely relax and unwind.
Day 1: Mykonos
Day 2: Mykonos
Day 3: Mykonos, Santorini
Day 4: Santorini
Day 5: Santorini, Ios
Day 6: Ios
Day 7: Ios, Athens
Day 8: Athens
- 2 & 3 & 4 star hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- Economy class ferry
- Between hotels and ports
- Services of experienced Travel Talk tour leader.
- Any international flights to Mykonos and from Athens are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mykonos to Athens tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 57 today.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mykonos to Athens tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 24 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mykonos to Athens tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mykonos to Athens tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.