- duration 9 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-33543
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Mykonos: set out on a trip to discover the beauties of the island, particularly its sun-kissed beaches.
- Santorini: formed by the eruption of the volcano 1600 BC. The sight is the most breathtaking of all Greek islands and perhaps of the world.
- Heraklion: the perfect base for exploration, as it is close to two of the most important monuments in Crete: Knossos Palace and Phaistos Palace.
- Crete Island: In Crete, you will find the oldest wine-producing area in continuous use on the European continent.
Welcome to Greece's most famous cosmopolitan islands, a whitewashed paradise in the heart of the Cyclades. The crescent-shaped Santorini Island is its most precious gem. Crete is the largest island in Greece, where you can admire the remnants of brilliant civilizations, explore glorious beaches, impressive mountain escapes, fertile valleys and steep gorges, and become part of the island’s rich gastronomic culture.
Day 1: Mykonos Arrival
Day 2: Mykonos Discovery
Day 3: Mykonos – Santorini (3hrs, By Hydro Boat)
Day 4: Santorini Discovery
Day 5: Santorini, The Sunset
Day 6: Santorini – Heraklion/crete (2hrs, By Hydro Boat)
Day 7: Heraklion, City Exploration
Day 8: Heraklion, History And Art
Day 9: Heraklion Departure
- 8 night's accommodation
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Charissi or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Porto Mykonos Hotel or similar 4*
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Makarios or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Afroditi Venus or similar 4*
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Olympic or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Astoria Capsis or similar 4*
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Arion or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Fresh or similar 4*
- 8 Breakfasts
- Arrival shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus from Mykonos Airport or Port (Day 1)
- Departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus to Heraklion Airport or Port (Day 9)
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning bus hotel-port-hotel (Day 3, 6)
- Per person hydro boat ticket on economy seat Mykonos-Santorini (Day 3)
- Per person hydro boat ticket on economy seat Santorini-Heraklion (Day 6)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1)
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Airport taxes
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Entrance fees to all suggested activities
- Lunches and dinners
- Optional tours
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Island Hopping, Summer On The Greek Islands: Mykonos, Santorini, Crete tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 January 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 January 2024, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Island Hopping, Summer On The Greek Islands: Mykonos, Santorini, Crete tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Island Hopping, Summer On The Greek Islands: Mykonos, Santorini, Crete tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.