- Explore Yangon’s back streets as they come alive in the early evening and the city’s locals come out to shop and socialize.
- Meander through Yangon’s bustling local markets selling everything from snacks to shoes.
- Sample local treats from market stalls and shops that line narrow alleyways inaccessible to tour buses.
“Book it!! This was a brilliant beginning to our trip to Myanmar. I highly recommend it. We got right in ...”
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 36 2.5 hours View Tour
|Jul 18||10+ seats left|
|Jul 19||10+ seats left|
- Jump on the local commuter rail network and transit through the entire metropolitan area.
- Taste local Burmese cuisine at our favourite lunch spot .
- Meander through busy streets to discover local vendors and sites rarely experienced by tourists .
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 60 11 hours View Tour
|Nov 1||10+ seats left|
|Nov 2||10+ seats left|
- Visit one of the main morning markets in downtown Twante.
- Discover the diverse Burmese sauces and pastes used in cooking.
- Sample a large number of mouthwatering dishes, tea and snacks..
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results