Myanmar Culture, History and Heritage Tours 2017/2018
11 Culture, History and Heritage Tours with 80 Reviews
- Shop at the beautiful Nyaung U local market
- Discover the key sites of Myanmar such as Shwezigon Pagoda, Tu Yin Tuang & Lawka Nandar
- Admire spectacular views of the temples in the distance
- Visit some key tourist attractions of Yangon such as the Botataung Pagoda and Sule Paya
- Discover the beliefs and myths surrounding the Shwedagon Pagoda
- Admire stunning views of Shwedagon Pagoda at sunset
- Learn more about pottery with local potters
- Try creating a traditional pot with the help of a potter
- Enjoy a ferry ride across the river
- Explore the lively colorful streets through commuter rail network with your guide
- Visit a local market and experience the local lifestyle
- Enjoy lunch at an authentic local restaurant while doing “people watching”
- Explore the lively streets of Yangon after dark
- Visit local markets that sell all kinds of items
- Enjoy the local street food of Yangon
- Jump on the local commuter rail network and transit through the entire metropolitan area.
- Taste local Burmese cuisine at our favourite lunch spot .
- Meander through busy streets to discover local vendors and sites rarely experienced by tourists .
- Visit a typical Burmese village
- Enjoy a traditional Burmese tea party with sweet and local snacks
- Interact with the villagers to learn more about the local ways of life
- Visit a rural community and learn about local community development plans from village leaders.
- Enjoy lunch in a local family’s home and find out what it’s like to live in this part of Myanmar.
- Learn about thanaka, a traditional paste that’s used as a beauty treatment, and visit a market dedicated to it.
- Experience the beautiful traditions and culture of Yangon
- Visit the Aung San Museum, the former home of General Aung San
- Explore the picturesque Kandawgyi Park
- Admire the many monasteries and golden pagodas of Sagaing.
- Learn more about the quest for spiritual enlightenment at a famous Buddhist university.
- Visit the ancient city of Inwa and its iconic sites such as the Barayar Monastery and Yadana Hsimi pagodas.
- Meet local artisans and learn the ancient secrets of stone carving and gold leaf making.
- Add more bling to Buddha and place your gold leaf on his body for good luck.
- Get away from all the gold for a brief moment and visit Shwe Inn Pin, a remarkable wooden monastery that houses an incredible art collection.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results