- Begin a Myanmar discovery with the symbolic and iconic Shwedagon Pagoda, a magnificent glittering temple crowning Yangon.
- Experience the incredible sight of Bagan’s sea of temples and explore the best of 4,000 temples and monasteries.
- Enjoy an afternoon cruise to Mingun, and visit the world's largest pagoda, then return to watch the sunset over the Ayeryarwady River.
SaveUS$ 193From US$ 2,750 12 days View Tour
|Oct 6||Only 6 seats left|
|Nov 3||Only 1 seat left|
Highlights21% off Today
- Yangon â visit highlights of the city on a guided tour including the reclining Buddha of Chaukhtagyi and the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Mingun â see the colossal Mingun Bell and the abandoned project to build the worldâs largest pagoda.
- Sagaing Hill â enjoy spectacular views over rolling hills and and visit the impressive Thirty Caves Pagoda.
SavingUS$ 292From US$ 1,395 US$ 1,103 8 days View Tour
|Aug 17||10+ seats left|
|Aug 31||Only 8 seats left|
Highlights7% off Today
- Rangoon (Yangon) - British colonial heritage and the golden Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Inle Lake - Floating gardens, stilted villages and leg-rowing fishermen.
- Shan State Highlands - Walk in the countryside around the former British hill station of Kalaw.
17 day cultural, religious and historic sites trip through Yangon, Inle Lake, Kalaw and 4 other destinations in Myanmar. Read More
SavingUS$ 198From US$ 2,830 US$ 2,632 17 days View Tour
|Oct 13||Only 7 seats left|
|Oct 27||10+ seats left|
- Meet local artisans and learn the ancient secrets of stone carving and gold leaf making.
- Add more bling to Buddha and place your gold leaf on his body for good luck.
- Get away from all the gold for a brief moment and visit Shwe Inn Pin, a remarkable wooden monastery that houses an incredible art collection.
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 40 5 hours View Tour
|Jul 24||10+ seats left|
|Jul 25||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results