- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Be welcomed by the owner of the Bait Adam Museum and enjoy traditional Omani coffee with dates, and a tour of his private collection.
- Later, see Muscat’s coast through the eyes of ancient seafarers who plied this route for centuries on a traditional Dhow cruise.
- Late afternoon, depart on a desert drive across the dunes for sunset drinks.
- Say farewell as you transfer to Muscat airport.
Wild deserts and untouched coastlines
The emerging destination of Oman is one of intriguing cultures, stunning natural beauty and history.
Immerse yourself into Oman’s rich history, along with the sparkling waters of Muscat, the stretches of desert land at Wahiba Sands and the fabled Green Mountain, where elevated luxury reveals dramatic canyon views at one of the world’s highest resorts. Prepare to uncover the ancient and natural wonders of Oman on this splendid 8 day journey.
Day 1 : Muscat
Day 2 : Muscat
Day 3 : Muscat
Day 4 : Muscat > Wahiba Sands
Day 5 : Wahiba > Jebel Akhdar
Day 6 : Nizwa
Day 7 : Jebel Akhdar > Muscat
Day 8 : Muscat
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 8 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 8 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Smaller group sizes with a maximum of 24 guests
- 2 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 2 Scenic Freechoice activities
- 1 Scenic Sundowners event
- 3 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- 15 meals – 7 breakfasts (B), 2 lunches (L) and 6 dinners (D)
- Fully escorted by a handpicked Scenic Tour Director and knowledgeable local guides
- Return airport transfers
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to/from Muscat are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Oman Impressions tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 217+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Oman Impressions tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 03 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Oman Impressions tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Oman Impressions tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.