- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience some traditional Omani hospitality with a onenight camping getaway under the stars in Wahiba Sands
- Discover Oman's most phenomenal fortresses and mosques, including the beautifully preserved Jabrin Fort
- Spend a whole day uncovering the majesty and mystery of the world wonder of Petra. The first glimpse of the Treasury from the narrow path of the Siq is unforgettable
- Experience the best weightlessness this side of outer space with an effortless float in the supersalty waters of the Dead Sea
Adventure from portside Muscat and Muttrah into the heart of Oman's richly coloured past. Discover the awesome Islamic forts, age-old mud-brick houses, and silver- and spice-filled souqs that makes this Middle Eastern jewel such a feast for the senses. The treasures aren't all man-made: trip to the blazing remote landscapes of Wahiba Sands for a desert getaway with the Bedouins, and soak up breathtaking canyon views at Jebel Shams and Wadi Bani Awf before returning to the seaside capital and travelling to the cosmopolitan city of Amman, explore Jordan's mystic desert landscapes in Wadi Rum, visit the stunning ruins of Petra and trek to the remote hilltop village of Dana on this enriching and exciting tour of Jordan. With cultural gems, ancient artefacts and warm hospitality waiting around every corner, Jordan is an enthralling and magnetic land to visit.
My tour guide, Kelly, was super knowledgeable, funny, and a pleasure to be around!
The group of people from different countries, regions, and ages made it the best tour I have been on.
Below are a few highlights:
1. BBQ in the Grampians
2. Bay of Martyrs
3. Seeing koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat
4. The scenery along the Great Ocean Road
5. A boomerang lesson
6. The entire trip was lovely.”
Ras al Jinz
Madaba / Jerash
- Hotel (11 nights), Desert Camp (3 night)
- 14 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 5 Dinner
- Mini Bus , 4x4 , bus , van , Jeep
- Muscat - Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Muscat - Sidab Womens Corporation with Lunch
- Ras Al Jinz - Turtle Reserve
- Hawiyat Najim Park - Bimmah Sinkhole
- Wadi Tiwi Visit
- Wadi Bani Khalid Excursion
- Wahiba Sands – Desert Dune Sunset
- Jabrin - Fort visit
- Ibra-Old Village Walk
- Misfat Al Abyreen -Village Walk
- Al Hamra - Village Walk
- Jebel Shams - Grand Canyon visit
- Wadi Rum - 4WD jeep safari and desert camp
- Wadi Rum - Guided trek
- Petra - Guided tour of Petra
- Petra - Second day entrance (no guide)
- Kerak - Kerak Castle
- Mt Nebo - Mt Nebo visit
- Dead Sea - Dead Sea visit
- Jerash - Roman ruins
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Any international flights to Muscat and from Madaba are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Oman & Jordan Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 137+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Oman & Jordan Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 14 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Oman & Jordan Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Oman & Jordan Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Finish point description