- duration 2 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Enjoy a convenient, hasslefree stopover in the thriving capital
- Spend a night and a day exploring the city on your own
Make a quick 1-night stopover in Muscat, the capital city of Oman, with arrival and departure airport transfers and included accommodation so you can enjoy your time in the city. Enjoy free time at leisure to walk around the city on your own before returning to the airport for your departure flight.
If doing camping, sleeping bags and matts are provided though this isn't communicated anywhere.
The trek itself is amazing. Hiking Poles are recommended
Views are incredible and worth the hard work.”
Day 1: Muscat, Oman (Day 1: Muscat, Oman)
Day 2: Muscat, Oman (Day 2: Muscat, Oman)
- 1 Night in 3-star or 4-star hotel
- 1 Breakfast(s)reakfast
- Muscat airport transfers on a private basis
- Oman visa
- Other meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Muscat Stopover 2D/1N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 51 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 16 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Muscat Stopover 2D/1N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Muscat Stopover 2D/1N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.