- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Muscat See the impressive Forts, Royal Palace and Corniche of the capital
- Finns Beach Take a walk from Wadi Tiwi and relax on the sandy beach
- Sur Learn about Dhow building at the Ayega village and boat yard
- Wahiba Sands 4WD exploration and camp among spectacular sand dunes
Oman is a land of contrasts waiting to be explored, from the soaring sand dunes to the rugged mountains all the way down to the turtle-nesting beaches. Eat with an Omani family and sleep under canvas on remote coastline. Muscat - Explore impressive Forts, Royal Palace and Corniche of the capital Wahiba Sands - 4WD exploration and camp among spectacular sand dunes Nizwa - Visit the impressive Jebel Shams 'Grand Canyon'.
Day 1 : Join trip in Muscat; afternoon sightseeing tour
Day 2 : Drive to Finns Beach via Wadi Tiwi
Day 3 : Visit dhow shipyard in Sur; Evening turtle walk
Day 4 : Drive into Wahiba Sands via Bedouin villages
Day 5 : Drive across Wahiba Sands and onto Nizwa
Day 6 : Nizwa Fort and Jebel Shams viewpoint; Lunch with local family
Day 7 : Drive via Wadi Bani Awf to Muscat; optional Dhow trip
Day 8 : Trip ends in Muscat
- 7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Ramee Guestline Hotel (2 nights)
- Igloo Mobile Tents (1 night)
- Turtle Beach Resort (1 night)
- Igloo Tents - Wahiba Sands (1 night)
- Al Diyar Hotel (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Camp Crew
- Any international flights to/from Muscat are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mountains, Deserts and Coast of Oman tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 105 today.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mountains, Deserts and Coast of Oman tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mountains, Deserts and Coast of Oman tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mountains, Deserts and Coast of Oman tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.