- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Shopping and markets
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience some traditional Omani hospitality with a onenight camping getaway under the stars in Wahiba Sands
- Discover Oman's most phenomenal fortresses and mosques, including the beautifully preserved Jabrin Fort
- Explore the busy fishing harbour of Muttrah and mine the bustling souq for hidden treasures – anything from unique silverware to frankincense
- For a capital city, Muscat sure packs a lot of charm. Explore the tranquil waterfront and visit the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
Adventure from portside Muscat and Muttrah into the heart of Oman's richly coloured past. Discover the awesome Islamic forts, age-old mud-brick houses, and silver- and spice-filled souqs that make this Middle Eastern jewel such a feast for the senses. The treasures aren't all man-made: trip to the blazing remote landscapes of Wahiba Sands for a desert getaway with the Bedouins, and soak up breathtaking canyon views at Jebel Shams and Wadi Bani Awf before returning to the seaside capital.
Ras al Jinz
- Hotel (6 nights), Desert Camp (1 night)
- 7 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
- Mini Bus , 4x4
- An expert tour leader
- Muscat - Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Muscat - Sidab Womens Corporation with Lunch
- Ras Al Jinz - Turtle Reserve
- Hawiyat Najim Park - Bimmah Sinkhole
- Wadi Tiwi - Visit
- Wadi Bani Khalid - Visit
- Wahiba Sands – Desert Dune Sunset
- Jabrin - Fort visit
- Ibra - Old Village Walk
- Misfat Al Abyreen - Village Walk
- Al Hamra - Village Walk
- Nizwa - Souq visit
- Jebel Shams - Grand Canyon visit
- Any international flights to/from Muscat are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Oman tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Oman tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 15 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Discover Oman tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Oman tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- When visiting a mosque, it's important to show respect by dressing appropriately, even in the heat. Ladies should cover their arms and wear a head scarf; trousers or a long skirt are recommended. Gentlemen are required to wear trousers and long sleeve shirts.
- Tourism is new to Oman and whilst we say it is “developing” you will be surprised at the standard of accommodation facilities and local restaurants; this trip is appealing to those that want to experience the Middle East and Arabia in relative comfort
- New 4x4 vehicles are used on most parts of the trip as we travel around Oman. You will travel in convoy style and due to the configuration of the vehicles there may be times when you are not travelling with your leader. It is possible your driver will not speak English.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Finish point description