- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Immerse yourself in Omani cultural history as you wander among the exhibts of Muscat's Bait Zubair Museum
- Stand in awe of gorgeous landscapes and visit centuriesold mountain villages on a journey into the foothills of Oman's highest peak, Jebel Shams.
- Get a glimpse of the 'real' Oman in the charming fishing village of Barka, a lovely spot to watch the day's catch being hauled in
- Treat yourself some some traditional Omani hospitality in our Feature Stay property; a onenight camping getaway under the stars in the Wahiba Sands
This is the Arabia of Aladdin’s dreams. Explore the historic city of Muscat and drive along the coast to the bubbling fishing village of Seeb. By 4WD, travel to the rugged interior and the splendid forts of Nakhal and Al Hazm, framed by the spectacular Jebel Akhdar Mountains. Continue on to explore the beautiful oasis at Wadi Bani Khaled, before entering the vast Wahiba Sands – where we sleep at a rustic desert camp under a blanket of brilliant stars. The charming oasis of Lisq and the village of Mudaibi, further reveal the local life of Oman, as does a browse of the fabulous souk of ancient Nizwa. Meet the people, learn of their delicate silverware, woodwork and embroidery, and unwind in the cool heights of the Mountain of the Sun, all before a further wander of the wonderful maze of Muscat.
Barka - Nakhal - Al Hazm - Muscat
Wadi Bani Khaled - Wahiba Sands
Ibra- Jabrin - Bahla - Nizwa
Misfah - Al Harma - Jabal Shams - Muscat
- Comfortable hotel (5 nights), Comfortable tented camp (1 night) (Feature Stay)
- 6 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- 4WD vehicle , Private vehicle
- Muscat - Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Muscat - Jalali & Mirani Fort visit
- Muscat - Muttrah Souq visit
- Muscat - Bait Zubair Museum
- Muscat - Sidab Womens Corporation with Coffee
- Al Hazm - Fort visit
- Nakhal - Fort visit
- Misfat Al Abriyeen - Village visit
- Jebel Shams - Grand Canyon visit
- Al Hamra - Village Walk
- Jabrin - Fort visit
- Nizwa - Fort visit - Entry Fee
- Wahiba Sands - included Dinner
- Nizwa - Souq visit
- Wadi Bani Khalid - traditional lunch with Bedouin Family
- Wadi Bani Khalid Excursion
- Any international flights to/from Muscat are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this A Taste of Oman tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 100+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this A Taste of Oman tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 12 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
A Taste of Oman tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this A Taste of Oman tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers